Saturday, February 3, 2007

Sydney & Savannah Introductions



We would like to introduced ourselves as individuals (since our mom always calls us the girls).

My name is Sydney aka the Beaner. I am a beautiful fawn female boxer. I have a black mask and a small white patch on my chest. I am small girl with an outgoing personality. I am three years old. I have been with my mommy and daddy since I was 8 weeks old. I was my Daddy's Christmas present in 2003. I was the biggest suprise present ever. My Daddy almost cried when Mom-Mom and Mommy sneaked me in the house. I have been Daddy's Little Girl ever since. My favorite thing is to play with my red Jolly ball outside. Hehe I try to sneak it through the doggie door when I think mommy is not watching.

Savannah the banana. I am a two year old female boxer. I have a gorgeous reverse brindle color that my mommy loves. I 'm about two inches taller then my big sis Sydney. I have alot of flash on my chest. I came to this family in August 2004. I was six months old. I have heard people saw I came to boxer heavan. I was a rescue puppy. A great guy rescued me and introduced me to my new family. I was shy, scared, and needed lots of attention. My big sister was not happy sharing the spotlight. My shy act lasted for about one month and now my mom says I am the "Bad one". I love to steal BRAS. I run out the doggie door and my mommy can't catch me.

More to come soon..
Florida mom mom give Toby and Maggie a big wet kiss for us

No comments: